Pokemon go Apk Download Android App for Free. Pokemon Go Android App, Pokemon go for Android: Pokemon was viral back in the 1990s and 2000s, and it is no different today. A lot of people are found playing the addictive Pokemon Go since its release this year. The Pokemon Company and Niantic Inc have brought back elements of the 90s and created the Pokemon Go game integrating real and virtual world giving users a realistic experience in catching Pokemon. The game makes users go out and search for Pokemon in different real locations. Users only need their GPS and the Pokemon Go app to play and of course, they have to get out from homes to capture Pokemon.
Pokemon go Apk Download Android App
Pokemon Go is available for both Android and iPhone users. Pokemon Go is available in some countries and for those where it is available you can simply search for Tutuapp pokemon go it in Play Store or App Store and download it.
Pokemon Go FOR ANDROID USERS:
Since the app is not available in some countries, it limits users to those countries only. However, there is good news. Android users can go to the following link and download the app.
After downloading the apk follow the steps given below:
- Before opening the apk file, go to settings, then advanced settings, then click on security.
- Tap on the ‘Unknown Sources’. This allows third-party apps to be installed.
- Open the apk file and install it.
Pokemon Go FOR iOS USERS:
iOS users have to follow a slightly different procedure:
- The first step is to sign out from your Apple ID.
- Next, go back to settings, select General then select Language & Region. Here you have to change the region to an area where Pokemon Go is available, for example, the US.
- Go to the App Store and search for Pokémon GO and install it
- Choose to Create New Apple ID. Create new Apple ID with a new email address and select none when you reach the Billing section.
- The next step is adding a valid local address for example in this case we have selected US in the beginning hence you should have access to the US App Store. Then finally you can download the app.
- After you have downloaded the app, you can reverse the process and go back to using your own region’s app store.
Pokemon Go FOR PC:
Another good news is that users can also play it on their PCs. The steps are longer than in phones however it ‘s not hard.
- First download Bluestacks. If you already have the app, you can skip this step.http://www.bluestacks.com/download.html?utm_campaign=homepage-dl-button
- Click on Bluestacks and then install it.
- Open the app after installation and set up your play store ID.
- Search for Pokemon Go. When you find it install the app.
Users have two options to play the game. One is signing in through Google accounts. After the initial sign up, users can quickly login for the future logins. The other option is signing up for a Pokemon Trainer Club account. Future logins are also easy. The later account gives privileges to users.
A feature of the app is that users can customize their characters by choosing the gender and physical appearances. Usernames are also customized. The recent update has allowed users to customize the looks of the characters which wasn’t available before.
After creation and customization of the character, users get to choose their starter Pokemon from three- Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander. Users can choose any out of these. However, users also have a fourth choice which is capturing a Pikachu. One can do this by ignoring the initial three Pokemon and walking away from it four times. The next time Pikachu appears with the first three Pokemon and users can capture their desired Pokemon.
Another feature is that users can rename their Pokemon. Users can also catch as many Pokemon they want using Pokeballs. Some Pokemon is available only in specific regions. For example, water type Pokemon are found near water bodies like rivers, lakes, seas and oceans.
CAPTURING A POKEMON:
Catching a Pokemon is perhaps one of the most exciting features of the game. When a wild Pokemon is nearby, a user’s phone will vibrate indicating that a Pokemon is close. When a Pokemon is spotted, users can touch the Pokemon and encounter it. If users want a realistic experience, they can turn the AR mode on which is available on the right side of the upper screen.
On the left side of the top screen gives users to run away from the Pokemon. On encounter, the Pokemon’s CP and the name is given. User’s poke balls also appear on the screen.
Users just have to click on the target and throw the Pokeball towards the Pokemon. After a Pokemon is captured, it gets registered in the Pokedex which keeps a record of all the Pokemon a user has seen and caught.
Have fun to capture Pokemon and building your team!